The number of breast cancer cases in American women is expected to jump 50% by 2030, according to a study by researchers from the National Cancer Institute. The increase is driven mostly by a marked increase in estrogen receptor (ER)-positive tumors and in the number of cases in women older than 70 years.
1. More endocrine disruptors in air, food and water.
2. Poor hormone balance as we age. Less hormones is not better, it puts us more at
risk. But balance is key. No one is testing these lady’s hormone levels and ratios to
each other and improving them with safe strategies.
3. Tumor suppressor genes age as we age. But there are nutritional tricks to reboot.
4. 80% of immune system is in gut and better gut caretaking through natural
strategies protects us against cancers as we age.
5. The gut and estrogen are very intimate and need to be respected.