Mentoring one-on-one with Dr. Berkson
- Ready to Master Functional Medicine?
- Have questions you wish a seasoned expert could answer?
- Want special clinical pearls that most functional practitioners don’t know?
- Want to run a complex patient by someone with decades of experience of complex cases?
- Want a deep dive with someone with 40 years of experience, said to be a “thought leader” in integrative care?
Now you can!
Functional Medicine Mentoring
What you can expect:
- Bottom of Form
- You send in questions one business week ahead of time 8 questions for an hour period.
- You get to process concepts with someone who has been successful in this field many decades, worked with thousands of patients and been training MDs, NPs, pharmacists, nutritional coaches, nutritionists, NDs, chiropractic physicians and others for over 4 decades.
- Learn new “science and clinical based protocols” for faster patient results.
- You are exposed to sophisticated nuances, such as hormone “hyper excreters”, nutrient tricks to keep hormone levels functioning optimally}, secrets for lowering SHBG, specific probiotics for specific protocols, differences between hormone delivery systems, pros and cons of digestive enzymes, what to do if everything you tried failed, what does pregnancy have to do with stomach acid, why you want to order parietal cell antibodies and more.
4 sessions for = $1750 and ask up to 32 questions.
1 session = $500 and ask up to 8 questions.
Buy 8 sessions for $3200.
Have more questions?
Call Sara at
I have been in practice with a focus on nutrition, hormones, the gut and the environment for over 40 years. I have written 22 books (some best sellers) and have been teaching continuing education courses for MDs, NDs, DC, acupuncturists, etc. for decades. I have had radio shows for many years and a column on health in the San Francisco Chronicle. So, I have a lot to share to help you help your patients better.
To “pass it foreword” you can team up with me to go over patient cases, ask any questions, and get informed on clinical pearls in a personal comfortable and effective manner.
Martha B. is a NP who has had her own integrative clinic, hiring her own MDs and other practitioners, for 17 years in Utah. She has taken two mentoring sessions (8 hours) and now is ready to sign up for a third. Martha said, “This is the best way to learn I have ever experienced. Berkson delivers.” Martha Bray Utah
Dr. Grace Liu (The Gut Institute) says: “Dr. Berkson’s information is impeccable and so helpful with clinical insights that I never realized before and could use instantly.”