Now Occurring in Half of US 60-Year-Olds
What is MS? High blood pressure, high cholesterol, and insulin resistance that are all linked to systemic inflammation and a higher risk of all kinds of nasty health issues like heart attacks, diabetes and cancer, not to mention feeling awful much of the time.
What to do?
- Test and treat individually your hormones, which naturally help heal this issue.
- Better diet: eat more plant based foods, more pesticide-free fish and less red meats, more nuts, avocados and olives, and no refined sugars, fried foods, processed foods and even avoid lots of canned foods.
- Exercise more regularly and smartly.
- Better sleep which better food, exercise and hormones promote.
- And more fun. Get off the couch and laugh with friends.