- Consider they said what they did because of what happened to them historically, not what occurred between the two of you now.
- Don’t judge; at some point in your life, other lives or this one, you did, said, thought, and were the same thing.
- Think of how you can add to a situation for all, not only what is in it for you.
- Even if your first thought is anger, fear, frustration; work toward developing a knee-jerk reflex of laughter, this dilutes all those inflammatory molecules.
- Do more happy stuff for yourself so when potentially yucky stuff shows up, you make it a smaller font size because of your own personal happiness reserves.
- Get over your SELF-centered self, and work toward a more US-centered self, it makes everything better.
And there you have it.