In contemporary life, there are a growing number of assaults on restorative sleep. But insomnia can be very difficult to fix. Sleeping pills are linked to dying earlier from diverse causes and many natural solutions lose their effectiveness over time.
Thus, it’s critical to have a large tool bag of natural answers. Plus, nothing works for everyone. And sometimes, sleep issues aren’t the issue, but rather a flashing red light suggesting a hidden underlying disease.
Sleep is complex. In this show you will get unconfused.
You’ll learn about a large number of natural aids, lifestyle tips, as well as safe drug alternatives.
Some points shared:
· The unappreciated enemies of sleep.
· The dangers of sleeping pills.
· How excessive coffee consumption can shrink the gland that makes melatonin.
· What growth hormone has to do with sleep.
· What herbs are best for sleep. Which one is safe for pregnancy.
· What melatonin does to cancer as you sleep, in what doses, and if it’s safe for women on aromatase inhibitors.
· And more!
Stay tuned for an in-depth blog on sleep coming out soon on DrLindseyBerkson.com
Guest Resources & Links
We would be so appreciative if you would share the podcast on your social media channels.
Please Review Us on ITunes!
If you've enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast in Itunes. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast. Itunes doesn't make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there.....
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white "Write a review" button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!