David Brownstein, M.D. is a board-certified family physician who combines conventional with alternative therapies. He is the Medical Director for the Center for Holistic Medicine in West Bloomfield, MI.
Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and the public about his success in using natural hormones and nutritional therapies in his practice. He and Dr. Berkson are graduates of the University of Michigan.
In this show you’ll learn:
- Why regular medicine isn’t enough and how and why Dr. Brownstein changed his practice.
- Why salt is good and which ones are best.
- Where iodine “lives” in the body and how it protects against cancer and other diseases.
- What thyroid blood tests are the best.
- How Dr. Brownstein tests and addresses issues to find natural solutions for his patients.
- And more!
Guest Resources & Links
We would be so appreciative if you would share the podcast on your social media channels.
Now Available on Spotify
Please Review Us on ITunes!
If you've enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast in Itunes. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast. Itunes doesn't make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there.....
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white "Write a review" button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!