Food “Mindfulness” helps you avoid “Prozac Deficiencies” and boosts a comfy “sense-of-self” inside your body suit.
Food is powerful. It can be medicine and helpful. It can also be dangerous and detrimental. Food is a huge influence in how you “see” your world. Dr. Berkson has put together informative and useful articles plus a radio show for you to learn the amazing food/mood link.
Examples of what you will glean:
- Exactly how food rules mood.
- Why food allergies (reactivity’s) are on the rise.
- Meet the growing new field of Nutritional Psychology.
- Discover the “Food Sensitivity Syndrome”.
- What foods and opioids have in common.
- What mast cells have to do with food issues?
- And more!