In this show you will learn:
- Sometimes it’s good to assist in your own healing and not treat yourself like a China teacup. Injury reframe!
- What’s lymphedema?
- Some possible causes and symptoms.
- The lymph system has “tight junctions” that can “leak”.
- The role of estrogen signaling and iodine in lymphatic flow, lymphatic tight junctions, and lymphatic health.
- Possible tamoxifen complications in lymphedema.
- A flavonoid that may help with lymphedema along with a light-weight program.
Supportive nutrients: Vitamin B2 100 mg and B3 500 mg twice a day can potentially help cells use iodine better (enhance bioavailability). These nutrients are co-factors in the NADPH oxidase pathway.
Let’s stay connected:
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!