In this show you will learn:
- Eating less and moving more aren’t working, in 2019, to lose weight.
- Partially because of obesogens
- Exactly what these (obseogens) are.
- How they are contributing to the ever growing obesity epidemic.
- How chemicals can make our fat cells nasty, unfair and non-responsive to life style changes.
- How obesogens are “transgenerational” (passed on to your offspring).
- How weight-inducing chemicals are ubiquitous.
- That obesogens lurk in food, furniture, plastic products and other surprising places.
In his new book, THE OBESOGEN EFFECT, Dr. Bruce Blumberg describes how obesogens work, where they are found, and offers a practical three-step solution for reducing exposures and setting a straight course for better health.
Guest Resources & Links
Bruce Blumberg, Ph.D. Professor of Developmental and Cell Biology. Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences. University of California Irvine.
Book: THE OBESOGEN EFFECT
We would be so appreciative if you would share the podcast on your social media channels.
Now Available on Spotify
Please Review Us on ITunes!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast in Itunes. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast. Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!