Susan Bratton is an advocate and champion of all who desire passionate intimacy. She is a best-selling author of 34 books and multiple online programs that teach passionate lovemaking, bedroom communication skills and restorative sexual wellness techniques. In addition, Susan frequently trains PhD’s in intimacy and sexual behavior.
Just a few of the sizzling things you will learn in this interview:
- The best lubes; ditch the AstroGlide.
- How there are over 10 types of orgasms and how to practice some of them.
- The difference between estrogen and testosterone in the bedroom.
- That “Old farts want orgasms!”
- How our toxic planet is adversely effecting marriage.
This show explains how to achieve the true Vitamin C – Connection!
Guest Resources & Links
Check out Susan’s summit:
You can also enjoy more of Susan’s work at:
Website – Personallifemedia.com
YouTube channel – Better Lover
Instagram – @susanbratton
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!