1. Resistant Weight Gain
3. Hot flashes
5. Brain mood cognition perception of life
6. Brand new issues including skin problems
7. Gut issues
8. Genitourinary issues – leaking, dryness of vaginal and painful intercourse
10. Joint pain
In this episode, you will learn:
- What estrogen has to do with fat cell genes, mass and weight loss.
- Low estrogen + menopause + hormone altering chemicals is a recipe for resistant fat, and what to do about it.
- Hormones, appetite, weight control and metabolic syndrome helpers.
- Sitting and estrogens, what’s the scoop and how to help.
- Insomnia and natural answers from hormones, to nutrients, to a special off label use of a med.
- Hot flashes: why they occur, what they suggest about longevity, efficacy of black cohosh, roasted soy nuts, and estrogen receptor beta’s amazing role that you can tweak with rhubarb.
- Breast cancer risk, estrogen’s, and the “good estrogen dominance”.
- Fatigue: what works, how PABA is a “hormone and fatigue helper” and more.
- Estrogens and the brain, why you want a SEXY or sex steroid brain (check out Dr. Berkson’s latest book SEXY BRAIN on hormones and the brain, what tests tor run, what chemicals to detox and more).
- Hormones, the aging gut and IBS.
- Do male hormones really help women’s genitourinary issues including leakage, orgasms and more.
- How much T do you need? What if you are a high risk woman?
- Vaginal boosting creams for high risk women.
- Hormone replacement therapy in menopause a review of peer review literature: evidence and relevance for estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and oxytocin.
Resources & Links
Book: Sexy Brain
We would be so appreciative if you would share the podcast on your social media channels.
Please Review Us on ITunes!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast in Itunes. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast. Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!