What we inhale affects our global health. Especially in kids and seniors, which are two more vulnerable populations.
So since our planet and communities are more globally toxic, what steps can YOU take to protect YOUR loved ones?
1. Get quality stand-up or furnace-attached air filters like IQ air. (This is not the air filter you change in the ceiling, though those need to be changed every 2 to 3 months especially in high allergy season). Since I’ve personally done this, it has stopped a number of chronic health issues I was dealing with.
2. Take shoes off at the front door as lots of outside chemicals are tracked into your home on the bottom of shoes.
3. Open windows, even in winter, several inches, for 15 to 30 minutes, throughout house on cyclical basis.
4. Have filters on shower as well as drinking water (whole home water filters are really needed as we inhale more water than we drink)
5. Next home purchase try to be no more than 1/2 mile from a hugely trafficked street as the closer you are to exhaust particles the more risk of asthma, heart disease, diabetes and cognitive decline but air filters (not just the ones in the ceiling) can help with this situation, too.
6. Eat organic and do detoxes once to more times a year as your insides help you fight a toxic outside.