This is a power packed one-hour show with Dr. Berkson.
In this show you will learn:
- The controversies and science of leaky gut.
- Which conditions are definitively linked, and which are possibly linked?
- Nutrients and hormones that heal.
- Tight junctions and adhesive proteins.
- Protein that disassembles: zonulin.
- Endurance exercise, NSAIDs and pregnancy and leaky gut.
Food has been in the scientific journals this week, so you will hear about:
- Mediterranean-Style diet and its effects on brain cortical thickness.
- Foods linked to increased risk of cancers and foods that are protective
- White vs. Red meat vs. plant-based foods’ effects on cholesterol.
- Ultra-processed foods, what they are and how two to four/day are linked to earlier death
- How posture impacts taste buds and portion control and even cortisol.
Additional Resources & Links
Probiotics – Facts and Fiction with a Microbiologist (Episode 97)
Mediterranean Diet and Better Brains
We would be so appreciative if you would share the podcast on your social media channels.
Now Available on Spotify
Please Review Us on ITunes!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast in Itunes. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast. Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!