Some people say no pain no gain but is that true for severe physical pain?
Why be in horrific physical pain if healthy natural answers exist to set you free?
Surgery options? Many fusions cause downstream pain and dysfunction issues. The fused area looses motion, which, within months or years after surgery, puts increased movement demands on the joints areas above and below to pick up some of the motion slack.
Pain? If you develop severe back or leg pain after a back surgery, this often signals a serious long-term hard-to-treat scenario.
It is clear that, faster, safer and easier methods to deal with disc surgery, are needed. In this show you will learn what they are.
Dr. Bleiweiss is one of two doctors in the U.S. that performs Oxygen Ozone Disc Injection Therapy. In this episode we discuss the multiple benefits of ozone disc therapy, how it compares to conventional treatments, and who is and is not a candidate for this intervention.
I asked Dr. Bleiweiss why are there only two physicians in the U.S. doing this procedure if it is so beneficial and safe.
Listen to this show to find out the answer.
Who is this doc? Dr. Bleiweiss, M.D. is a diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology, a diplomat of the American Board of Pain Medicine, and a diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners. He is board certified in New York, has been in practice for over 30 years and has been doing this unique ozone disc therapy for 8 years.
Dr. Bleiweiss specializes in minimally invasive alternative treatments that heal patients without surgery or potentially harmful medications. His treatments are specifically designed to activate the body’s innate ability to recover and regenerate.
If you have suffered with severe back pain, or had dear friends or family members affected you will want to learn:
- What is the safest way to severe herniated disc syndrome with on-going pain?
- How does this compare to conventional treatments?
- Who is and who is not a candidate?
- Why aren’t many surgeons doing these techniques in the good ole USA?
- How quickly does a patient get pain free?
- What other pain conditions and injuries can oxygen ozone injection therapy treat successfully?
- What are the main reasons people should try this therapy instead of opting for surgery?
Guest Resources & Links
We would be so appreciative if you would share the podcast on your social media channels.
Please Review Us on ITunes!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast in Itunes. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast. Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!