In this show you will learn how Google is driving traffic “away” from functional medicine sites, like driving large amounts of cyber traffic away from the famous health advocate site named Mercola.com.
Google especially drives traffic away from sites that are anti-vaccine, supportive of alternative cancer care, and discuss alternative medicine treatments.
Thus, natural answers will be harder to find on Google. Try other sites such as Ecosia.org – the search engine that will plant a tree for every 100 searches!
This all first began when Monsanto hired Google to help drive traffic in the direction they wanted when Monsanto had their first huge glyphosate court battle (which they lost).
Google’s not only coupled with a big Chemical company; it’s doing the same with Big Pharma.
Google’s parent company Alphabet has launched strategic alliances with major pharmaceutical companies such as Novartis, Sanofi, Otsuka and Pfizer. They state it’s to spur drug development and to make “changes” in health care delivery.
It seems that part of this is trying to minimized the functional medicine space, the major competitor of big chem and pharma companies. They state it’s to protect the public. What do you think?
In American we have personal freedom of rights, but these do not apply to private companies in this realm. They do have the right to do this. But we need to know so we can adjust our efforts to get the solutions we are looking for.
In this show you will also hear updates on:
- San Francisco and vaping.
- Nitroglycerin patches for bug and spider bites.
- Why you should ditch most commercial mouth washes.
- Why Cornell blames the consistent marriage rate decline on a “lack of economically-attractive men”.
- The pitfalls of taking too much vitamin D and at what level.
- How some breast cancer treatments put breast cancer cells into “sleep mode” and what this means about making “remission” your “mission”.
- Nature’s intention to sync mother and child’s brain waves, what threatens this and how to reinstate mutual brain harmony.
If you haven’t already, check me out on social media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!