Debra Atkinson is in amazing buffed shape at 55 years of age. She has trained half a million women, who are part of her community, how to exercise for less time with bigger benefits.
Debra has designed specific exercise techniques that are very easy to follow, to “treat” bad estrogen dominance, elevated androgens, and more!
Debra is called the Hormone Balancing Fitness Expert —specializing in exercise, foods and mindfulness to help women over 50 be their very best.
In this show you will learn how to:
- Best warm up and warm down.
- Do shorter and smarter hi intensity interval training.
- Work out less but build more muscle and lose more fat.
- Exercises that lower excessive estrogen alpha signaling.
- Exercises that boost testosterone production.
- Exercises that lower testosterone production.
- What Debra eats, each meal of the day, to stay so buffed in her mid-50’s.
And so much more!
Guest Resources & Links
Find Debra at: https://www.flippingfifty.com/
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!