THIS IS VERY TIME ORIENTED: PLEASE TAKE ACTION ALONG WITH US!
Hormones Are Under Attack, Dr. Berkson’s Interview with Dr. Daved Rosensweet.
Daved Rosensweet MD has been specializing in bioidentical hormone therapies for decades. Dr. Rosensweet has developed his own training program (www.menopausemethod.com), patented hormone bases, and now this.
Dr. Rosensweet just came back from Washington D.C, where he testified in front of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine (NASEM) to try to protect our rights and abilities to have access to safe and individualized hormones. Meaning: compounded bioidentical hormone replacement therapies (BHRT). The battle is on for who gets the money from women getting hormones. Pharmaceutical manufacturers continually try to be the main influencer of the FDA; trying to keep women on patentable (non- individualized) hormones, versus compounded bioidentical hormones by compounding pharmacies in response to doctor’s individualize scripts.
Our monumental efforts are called for right now!
NASEM, has been tasked and funded by the FDA to organize a Committee on the Clinical Utility of Treating Patients with Compounded “Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.” To date there have been three meetings of testimonies of “stakeholders and experts” to the Committee. Recently surveys have been sent out to the public and practitioners for their opinions (see link to survey below).
Between the three meetings the majority of time was given to testimonies “negative” to bioidentical hormones. In contrast, about 1 hour and 35 minutes were on the “pro” side, supporting bioidentical hormones.
As far as can be discerned from the biographies of the 12 Committee members of MDs and PhDs, none have treated women or men with Bioidentical Hormones.
One Committee member after the meeting had drawn to a close, approached one of the compounding pharmacist experts and said “there is no way we will tell the FDA to back what you do, however, I am interested in you treating me for menopause as this makes sense to me.”
You can hear Dr. Rosensweet’s testimony (only allowed 5 minutes) and Q & A at these links:
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO:
To maintain male and female rights to get bioidentical hormones:
- Forward this information to all of your friends and family who may be impacted by lack of access to BHRT and ask them to complete the survey also
- Take the Survey! Copy and paste the link below into your browser to take the survey to let them know that you want to keep your access. You can only click on this once. You can’t open it and then go back. It’s 10 short questions that will take one to two minutes. NOTE: you may have to try a couple of times, this link seems to be glitchy (copy/paste seems to work better which is why we didn’t make the link clickable here)
So, please complete this short National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM) survey today by clicking the ‘Consumer’ link above.
- Our deadline is July 19th only 4 days away!
- Let them know how BHRT has improved your health and quality of life.
Take Consumer Survey! https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5017351/NASEM-cBHRT-consumers
Thanks so much for all your help.
Every person and email matters!
Sign up at drlindseyberkson.com to be on my email list and for notification in the near future of two other actions we are planning to take.
Sign up – Soon you will get MORE ways to help and protect our rights and work along with others urgently trying to protect YOU and me!
We would be so appreciative if you would share the podcast on your social media channels.
Now Available on Spotify
Please Review Us on ITunes!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast in Itunes. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast. Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!