Many of us want love. But most of us have never learned the skills to get love, keep love and make love sustainable. Relationships are more complex today than ever before. In this warm and easy-listening interview you will hear how to approach love effectively and sanely and get the tools you need to enjoy love for years to come.
Maya Diamond is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) and holds a master’s degree in Somatic Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies.
In 2016, 2017 and 2018, Maya was named one of the best life coaches in San Francisco by Expertise.com. In 2014, she was named one of the Best Relationship Experts in California by DatingAdvice.com.
Maya’s dating advice has been featured on mindbodygreen.com and elephant journal.com, and she’s been a regular guest expert on the Brian Copeland Show on KGO-860 Radio in San Francisco.
Maya began “Empower Love” – a 4-month online course about attracting and sustaining healthy relational love.
In this show, BOTH Men and women will learn:
- Contemporary types of relationships such as monogamy, ethical non-monogamy, sapio-sexual, demi-sexual and more.
- Tools needed for making love stay.
- How and why to avoid “Prana Suckers” (those that “drain” you rather then “replenish” you)
- Why you shouldn’t have intercourse on the first date.
- Why half of marriages end in divorce.
- How to re-wire your attachment skills.
- How to let go of unavailable men.
- How to unwind the addictive pattern that has you choose the wrong men.
- Finding, attracting and keeping your “best” partner.
Additional Resources & Links
Why is Love So Hard?: Secrets on How to Soften Love and Make it Stay – by Dr. Berkson
Juicy Souls: Why we give our spirits away … and how to get them back – by Dr. Berkson
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!