Melt in Your Mouth Delicious Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding Recipe
- Can of organic pumpkin pulp
- Organic unsweetened flax milk or any other milk alternative you want to use
- Cup of raw cashews
- Cup of raw macadamia nuts
- Dash of salt (optional)
- 3 level Tbsp. of Stevia or 4 dates (use as much as tastes good to you)
- Empty pumpkin from can or box into Vita Mix along with nuts, salt and stevia.
- Add enough flax seed milk to cover approximately ¼ inch over the contents.
- Blend to adequately grind all nuts but try not to over blend.
- Comes out very creamy as if it were the filling of a pumpkin cheesecake.
Served in a simple desert glass, a martini glass, and any kind of glass or mug.
Or put into a nut/seed pie crust and serve (after in fridge over night) as a pie/pudding.