Nutrition Expert, Researcher, Scholar, Chef
- 2 hours of the most cutting-edge information on gluten and its link to disease
- Learn how to avoid gluten sensitivities and celiac disease in newborns and infants
- Be amazed at what you can give infants, especially after Cesarean births, for protection
- Learn about the 3-5 years of intestinal permeability prior to onset of auto-immune disorders and what gluten has to do with it.
- Discover the ‘zonulin gate’ and how this dictates gut permeability and health and what gluten has to do with it.
- Learn what gluten and dairy have to do with insufficient stomach acid.
- Learn how to heal a leaky gut and how to make gut emergency kits.
- Be amazed at the easy gluten-free recipes that taste amazing.
- An entire sample gluten free day is explained to guide your efforts and health.
You will learn:
- Why plants make gluten
- How hormones and gluten interact
- The ‘good’ estrogen dominance protects against gluten damage and which specific foods promote this healthy interaction
- What do breast milk and Cesarean births have to do with gluten sensitivities?
- Learn how to make flaxseeds taste like fine-aged Italian cheese in gluten free and dairy free amazing recipes.
- Learn gluten free seasoning tricks and natural gluten neutralizers!
- The unknown ‘gluten continuum’
- What protein is up-regulated by gluten that promotes ‘leaky gut’ syndrome
- What does gluten have to do with thinning bones
- What common and uncommon health conditions are promoted by gluten-containing foods
- Diagnosis of gluten related sensitivities – get the tests straight
- Which foods neutralize gluten enteropathy and by how much
- What breast feeding has to do with gluten
- How breast milk from a thin, healthy mother is completely different than breast milk from a heavier, more unhealthy mother
- What can you do to protect your breast milk and your child, and how does this relate to gluten
- What do Cesarean births have to do with gluten
- What does pregnancy have to do with stomach acid and gluten
- Learn the digestive enzyme/gluten connection
- Learn the gluten/psychology connection
- Original gluten-free recipes, easy and fast to prepare and incredible tasting
- Understand how gluten-related foods are addictive and what to do about it
- Learn what gluten has to do with overcoming inflammation
- Learn the pros and cons of the inflammatory marker hs-C-reactive protein
- 6 week protocol to heal gut from gluten enteropathy
- Reflexology points promoting gut healing
- Learn how to make flaxseeds taste like a fine Italian aged cheese without dairy or gluten
Testimonials from those who have already purchased and enjoyed this amazing evidence-based course!
I really enjoyed it and learned a lot:)
Liz H physical therapist Austin, TX
Great Webinar, always learn new facts that make me a better healer.
J. Block MD Internist
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU LINDSEY!
You save the lives of a lot of people, you’re more than a doctor: you’re a miracle doer!!!
Sandra C Johnson City, TX business entrepreneur
I loved the gluten webinar. You are such a good speaker. I learned so much. It was not too technical but technical enough. I love facts and figures. I am always amazed at how much research is being performed which is validating what some of us have known all along.
Also I can not wait to try the yummy recipes and receive more at your next webinar.
Thanks for all you do. Betty, Tulsa, OK
Hi, Dr, Berkson ,
I’m so excited to get started and feel fabulous again. I’m so grateful to have found you and to work with you and learn about gluten. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Bless you with all things wonderful,
Melita G Loredo, Tx.
Got the Safe hormone book & enjoyed the webcast on Gluten. Thanks so much,
Dear Dr. Lindsey,
I found your webinar so informative.
Back in April I went to the doctor and it was recommended that I go on a gluten free diet. Of course when I got home I googled it, because the doctor said no wheat. But, I had the hardest time figuring out what gluten actually was, and I thought I couldn’t consume any wheat products.
But after viewing your webinar, I feel like I now have a pretty good understanding of what gluten is; you explained it in a way that was a lot easier for me to understand than what I found on the internet, and I realized that gluten is not only wheat products.
Also, I just found out that I am pregnant, so when you mentioned the part about breastfeeding, I was all ears. I breastfed my first for one year, and plan to do so with my second as well. And I was glad to hear how great it was for the child, and that it delays the onset of wheat intolerance.
Thank you so much for putting on such an informative webinar, the information was straight forward and you are very knowledgeable on the subject.
I actually thought that my dad may have some issues with wheat when you were mentioning the intestines and the bowel movements. So now, I am going to tell him to get himself checked out too.
Again, thank you for the information. I’m actually going to watch the webinar again and take some notes so I can share with my husband.
I look forward to seeing what other topics you will cover in the future.
Learn from the expert how to keep your gut free from glitches. $75.00