Palmer Kippola is a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach who specializes in helping people reverse and prevent autoimmune conditions. She developed a framework called F.I.G.H.T.S.™ to help others beat autoimmune conditions based on her 26-year battle to overcome MS (multiple sclerosis).
She reversed her MS 10 years ago. She wrote her own story and that of 12 physicians who also beat their autoimmune diseases, inside her new best-selling book: “Beat Autoimmune: The 6 Keys to Reverse Your Condition and Reclaim Your Health” with a foreword by New York Times best-selling functional medical doctor: Mark Hyman, MD.
In this show you will learn:
- Autoimmune disease used to be rare but is becoming more common.
- There is a growing list of autoimmune diseases such as MS, RA, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Lupus and more
- Specific strategies—such as identifying your individual triggers— can make it rare once again.
- Stress must be face and calmed.
- Trigger foods like gluten must be avoided.
- Palmer shares the specific Cyrex array test to discover when you are no longer attacking your own “myelin sheath” (protective covering of nerves that gets damaged by MS).
- A 3-part Spore program to repair gut hyperpermeability.
- The “Three-some” taught at A4M to deal with autoimmunity.
- Steps to improving your diet and the need for measuring blood levels of TMAO.
Beat Autoimmune web site: https://beatautoimmunebook.com/
Download your free Optimal Food Guide @ PalmerKippola.com/gift
Private FB group:
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!