In this show, Dr. Berkson reviews the science and safety of testosterone therapy for some breast cancer survivors. Dr. Berkson walks you through the studies. You hear how and why testosterone (T) might be a safe answer for some breast cancer patients to improve quality of life and reduce the rate of recurrence.
In this show you’ll learn about:
- How maleness protects femaleness (how T protects breast tissue).
- The differences between estrogen receptor alpha and beta.
- All about 3β-Adiol. In both genders.
- How T protects prostate tissue.
- The shadow side and controversy of T.
- Aromatase enzymes.
- The Estrogen Quotient.
- The Testosterone Metabolic Profile.
- The ratios of metabolites of female hormones (estrogens) to male hormones (androgens) and how to test for these, and where to get the kits.
- Finally, you learn specific natural answers to improve these ratios and decrease the risk of hormonally driven cancers.
We would be so appreciative if you would share the podcast on your social media channels.
Now Available on Spotify
Please Review Us on ITunes!
If you've enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast in Itunes. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast. Itunes doesn't make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there.....
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white "Write a review" button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!