This show has a lot of dynamic information for men!
Dr. Carragher is Board Certified in Family Medicine with advanced certification in Age Management Medicine and specializes in men’s hormones. Dr. Mike has been practicing in the Los Angeles for the past 10 years.
Dr. Mike’s training is rooted in science. He received his training at New York University, Rutgers University, Yale University and Western University of Health Sciences. Thus, Dr. Mike’s hormone work is solidly based in science.
In this show, you will learn why there are so many frustrating ways that men miss out on science-based “optimal” hormone testing and treating.
- The in’s, out’s and pitfalls of testing hormones in males.
- The low “T” epidemic – fact or fiction?
- What else needs to be run in your blood work?
- When to use HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vs. Testosterone (T) and why.
- How Dr. Mike feels about aromatase inhibitors, the good and the bad.
- The role of pollution as part of the male hormone problem and solution.
And so much more,
Listen in and Learn!
Guest Resources & Links
Want to know more about Dr. Mike?
Related Content You Might Enjoy
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!