In this show you will learn:
- How much alcohol consumption is safe (especially after age 40).
- Asthmatics get a leg up with COVID.
- Urinary Tract Infections to-do’s and not to-do’s.
- Issues with plastic toys and cancer in your kids.
We also discuss the frustrations and fears that the pandemic has uncovered. We share Jeff Foster’s “The Exquisite Risk of Being Human”.
You will also learn what brain derived neurotrophic factors are, how they relate to anti-depressants, and how hormones like estrogen and progesterone play a role in “neurotrophins”.
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!