Dr. Ronald Hoffman is one of New York’s pioneering Integrative Medicine practitioners. Dr. Hoffman received his MD from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and has been practicing for 34 years. His radio program, Intelligent Medicine, is the longest-running physician-hosted health program on the air. Dr. Berkson and Dr. Hoffman have been colleagues for the last 30 years.
In this show, Dr. Hoffman tackles a variety of issues including:
- Intermittent fasting
- How much calcium is good vs. dangerous
- Why we over use drugs and what to do about avoid excessive use
- How long can we expect to really stay fit
- How can seniors have immune systems of 30-year olds
- And more!
I so enjoyed my conversation with Dr. Hoffman and hope you do too!
Guest Resources & Links
Radio Program: drhoffman.com/listen/weekly-radio-show
We would be so appreciative if you would share the podcast on your social media channels.
Now Available on Spotify
Please Review Us on ITunes!
If you've enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast in Itunes. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast. Itunes doesn't make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there.....
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white "Write a review" button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!