Dr. Jack Monaco is a board certified OB/GYN, anti-aging functional medicine MD along with a masters in nutrition. Dr. Berkson and Dr. Monaco were lecturing together at PCCA, sponsor of symposiums for pharmacists, MDs and NPs.
It was a meeting of the minds immediately.
This is a must-not miss show that will arm you with knowledge and hormone power. You get “in on” a masterful dialogue on hormones that will answers many of your questions!
Dr. Jack is known for downloading complex information rapidly, making it very easy and very entertaining to grasp. As well as making it easy to immediately translate into your own life and decision making processes.
In this show you will learn:
- The hormonal phases of a woman’s life.
- Who is a candidate for hormone therapy and who is not, and how to help your doctor figure this out.
- The “good” and “bad” of estrogen.
- What exactly does estrogen do.
- How estrogen does different things in different tissues.
- What exactly does progesterone do?
- If women should worry about chin hair growth?
- If women should worry about breast cancer?
- What the difference is between “synthetic” and “bio-identical” hormones
- What is the problem with birth control and how to do it naturally and as safely as possible?
- What was the “Women’s Health Initiative” and why should we care?
- What you must know to take hormones safely.
- What is the difference between “physiologic” and “replacement” dosages that most doctors’ don’t know?
- Why is it dangerous to ask most doctors about hormones?
- What are the facts about what is taught in med school about hormones even to gynecologists?
- Why should women consider hormone therapy?
- What are the exact benefits of hormone therapy?
- Heart disease is the number one killer of women of ALL ages, how do hormone therapies prevent this tragedy?
- Why is it “natural” to consider hormone technologies versus aging “naturally” without hormones.
Guest Resources & Links
We would be so appreciative if you would share the podcast on your social media channels.
Please Review Us on ITunes!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast in Itunes. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast. Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!