Get Armed with Facts
In this show you hear the visionary Dr. David’s Brownstein’s explanation and deep dive into:
- Why medicine is so slow to embrace natural answers that works.
- How not all hormones are equal – learn about progestins vs. progesterone.
- How hormones protect you against heart disease.
- How statins threaten testosterone and other hormone levels, learn how and how this indirectly ups your risk of heart disease.
- How you can be “allergic” to hormones, and how to “de-sensitize hormones”.
- What to consider when you are on HRT but having reactions?.
- What to do if you gain weight while taking hormone therapies?
- What if your breast tissue enlarges on hormone therapies?
- Criticisms of some hormonal peer-review trials.
- The link between birth control pills and the increased incidence of breast cancer in the US.
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) – what is it and how it’s partly a pharmaceutical scam.
- And more!
Dr. David Brownstein
Dr. David Brownstein, one of the foremost practitioners of holistic medicine, is a Board-Certified family physician. He is the Medical Director of the Center for Holistic Medicine in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and others about his success in using natural hormones and nutritional therapies in his practice. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan and Wayne State University School of Medicine. Dr. Brownstein is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American College for the Advancement in Medicine. He is the father of two beautiful girls, Hailey and Jessica, and has been happily married to his wife, Allison, for over 25 years.
More with Dr. Brownstein
Dr. David Brownstein & Dr. Lindsey Berkson – Thyroid and Adrenals
Dr. Brownstein’s website and books:
Dr. Brownstein’s privately formulated supplements.
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!