Judith Fein has traveled all over the world. She has written and spoken about her travels in blogs, books, Tedx Talks and keynotes. Now, Judith writes about traveling between life and death.
In Judith’s newest book, How to Communicate With The Dead and How Cultures do it Around the World, you learn that death is not the end.
Judith shares with us how to safely and satisfyingly communicate across what is perceived as a curtain between life and death.
In this show you learn:
- How Judith first started communicating with her past mother and father
- How people around the world communicate with the dead
- What Judith thinks of life, death and spirituality
- How you can use these tools in your own life
- What this means for your sense of peace in you’re here and “now”
Judith Fein has contributed to 110 publications including the Smithsonian, National Geographic Traveler, Afar, Hemispheres, Dallas Morning News, and AARP.
- She’s the co-founder and Executive Editor of the award-winning group travel blog yourlifeisatrip.com,
- She gave a TEDx talk about Deep Travel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GErjagMyrYk&feature=youtu.be
- She blogs for Transformative Travel for Psychology Today (https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/life-is-trip) and reviews films and opera.
- How to Communicate with the Dead and How Cultures do it Around the World
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!