The world is in a mess. Of course, life on this planet earth has mostly been a chaotic entanglement of grace, grit and trauma for eons.
Do you ever wonder:
- How to face the chaos without killing yourself before your time?
- How to have an enjoyable and successful life no matter what?
- How do others who have faced unbelievable cruelty and violence, come out better than ever and with many rupees in the bank?
This show is an amazing story of how to succeed after life-changing setbacks.
Dr. Berkson interviews long time meditator, Joshua Greene. You hear the “calm” and “stability” in Joshua’s voice. Joshua is a biographer. Stories of people’s lives hold so much for our own.
In his latest book, UNSTOPPABLE: Siggi B. Wilzig’s Astonishing Journey from Auschwitz Survivor and Penniless Immigrant to Wall Street Legend Joshua clearly describes how someone under incredible duress, can put it behind them while exploding successfully forward.
During this captivating interview, Joshua and Dr. B discover they have some of the same dear friends and have walked in each other’s moccasins. And, neither of them knew this before this chat!
This conversation will offer you lessons for morphing angst into calm and success.
You will feel so much better for having heard this conversation!
UNSTOPPABLE: Siggi B. Wilzig’s Astonishing Journey from Auschwitz Survivor and Penniless Immigrant to Wall Street Legend
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!