Dr. Austin Perlmutter
Dr. Austin Perlmutter is an internist and co-author of the NY Times Bestselling book: Brain Wash: Detox Your Mind for Clearer Thinking, Deeper Relationships, and Lasting Happiness.
Dr. Perlmutter is a unique doctor that teaches tools to become more mindful in today’s mind-boggling times.
In this show you will hear a fascinating conversation addressing:
- Why so many people are so quick to take offense?
- How our “moment to moment” choices influence our reactions to our “is-ness”.
- What are we getting wrong when it comes to making better choices.
- How can we get ahead of bad decisions?
- What is the role of diet in our thinking? And reacting?
- How the gut microbiome influences how we see our world?
- The relationship between mood disorders and our choices.
Dr. Perlmutter is a word-smith. This show is an enlightening, almost poetic – yet science-based — conversation about the ‘cultural angst’ unfolding today.
You will learn exact steps for rising above the anger and despair. You will learn specific tools to help you find healthier emotional footings. All based on peer-review literature. Put together in a user-friendly manual manner.
Take a look at Dr. Perlmutter’s book, Brain Wash.
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!