Train to De-Stress
Today’s world is stressful for everyone that owns a brain. This show describes a FREE, EASY and FAST way to retrain your brain to de-stress. This method is called “Binaural Beat”. (Sometimes referred to as Binaural Beat Therapy.)
With a few 20-minute sessions, you can get your brain to relax – as if you were a seasoned meditator. You can use your smart headphones or simply buy some inexpensive headphones, to be used along with a free app on your phone.
In this show you will learn:
- What are “Binaural Beats”
- What Binaural Beats do inside your brain
- How Binaural Beats can calm your brain or intensify your orgasms (referred to in this way as “mindgasms”)
- The safety of Binaural Beats and who should NOT use it.
- How your brain “beats” and “sounds” when you are in deep sleep, in state of calm, in a state of agitation and in a tantric state.
- How the concept of Binaural Beats has been used in war and in peace marches.
- Mike and Dr. Lindsey waxing on about the “dog beach” they visited yesterday and what it means to be in “sync” with someone.
Any headphone works. The ones that have cushioning on the sides minimize bone conduction to brain sound, so it gives the most optimal effect. But you don’t have to use cushioned headphones, this is just an explanation of why they are the top of the line for these purposes.
And a BONUS Covid Scientific Update
- Why and how melatonin protects you against “getting” Covid and “reduces complications from COVID” even in the ICU.
FREE App (get from the App store on your phone):
Binaural Beats Generator+
Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/binaural-beats-generator/id1206442552
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tmsoft.whitenoise.generator.beats&hl=en_US&gl=US
https://kn-studio.com/what-are-binaural-beats-and-is-it-possible-to-achieve-orgasm-by-just-listening-to-it/What are binaural beats and is it possible to achieve orgasm by just listening to it? Posted on May 3, 2019by Jerald Doll
Efficacy of binaural auditory beats in cognition, anxiety, and pain perception: a meta-analysis. Psychol Res. 2019 Mar;83(2):357-372. doi: 10.1007/s00426-018-1066-8. Epub 2018 Aug 2. PMID: 30073406.
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!