America is an aging country. Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is now the third leading cause of death in the United States in the aging population. The development of effective treatments and prevention is a major healthcare goal.
In this show you will hear about the visionary physician and his program that is successfully reversing AD. Along with the peer review data to prove it!
Dr. Dale E. Bredesen
Dale E. Bredesen is a professor of neurology at the Easton Laboratories for Neurodegenerative Disease Research at the David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
Dr. Bredesen has successfully trained 1500 medical doctors in his cognitive decline reversal protocols. These doctors are reporting that they are successfully replicating his success for cognitive decline.
In his 40 years in medicine, Dr. Bredesen has over 212 articles published in PubMed with his name on them.
Dr. Bredesen has published several studies from 10 to 100 patients demonstrating statistical efficacy in reversal of Alzheimer’s Disease within three to six months in mild and severe cases.
In this show you will learn:
- Key factors for improving cognition.
- What is a “cognosocopic exam” and where can you get it for free.
- How and why to go ketogenic.
- How and why to go ketogenic if you have kidney disease.
- The safe uses of citicholine.
- Why hormones protect your brain.
- What mycotoxins from mold do to your brain.
- ApoE4 genetic glitches, cognition and testosterone.
- And more.
Thanks for Listening!
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
You can find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!