Dr. Maristany is a board-certified internal medicine physician who is also trained by the Institute of Functional Medicine in advanced personalized genomic interpretation, and inflammatory diseases.
This is a fascinating show on how a medical specialist can look at your genes and see how this guides your personal use of nutrients, foods, medicine and even life-style recommendations.
In this show you will learn:
- What are genetic polymorphisms or snips.
- How do doctors interpret your snips to guide you for healing or protection.
- How hormones and genetic interpretation intertwine.
- Why some snips don’t show up until we get older.
- How genetics plays a role in COVID.
- Tips on getting off Proton Pump Inhibiting Acid Blockers.
- And info on migraines, gut issues and genes.
Listen and you will hear specific cases of severe migraines and severe histamine reactive patients that could not be helped by medications or other nutrients for years, but with genetic interpretation got better permanently better within weeks.
As an active researcher and practitioner in the study of genomics, the field of biology focusing on the structure, function, evolution, and mapping of genomes, Dr. Maristany incorporates genomic intelligence into clinical decision-making through use of the cutting-edge IntellxxDNA™ programming. IntellxxDNA™ is an advanced testing tool for genomic analysis to provide comprehensive, clinical-focused knowledge of the health risks and benefits within your genetic make-up. The results from the IntellxxDNA™ test are used to develop a personalized plan to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.
Dr. Maristany and Dr. Berkson practice together at the Naples’s Center for Functional Medicine.
To make an appointment: https://naplescfm.com/physicians/
Thanks for Listening!
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
You can find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and Itunes.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!