Age is just a number and mine is unlisted!
We are judged by our age. Recently, science has shown that those that “feel younger” longer have less inflammation, cognitive decline, severe diseases and achieve longer lives.
In This Show
Listen in to learn from the first lady of nutrition, Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman, all about the specific anti-aging steps in her latest book, Radical Longevity.
- How and why to take Vitamin C to bowel tolerance
- How immunity is everything and what proline and lysine have to do with it.
- The vitamin C – collagen “face lift”.
- Why you don’t want to eat AGE’s and which foods are high and how in AGE’s
- How to marinate food to avoid/lower AGEs
- How to stop toxic overload to maintain healthier transit time and you “migrating motor complex”
- How and why to free up fascia
- How to activate cellular rejuvenation with specific nutrients
- About the mind gut link as most neurotransmitters are made in the gut
- How and why macadamia nut oil is worth a few more dollars
- Which soluble fiber?
- and The emerging use of “lipid- based B1” for cognition and neurodegeneration
You also get to hear what Dr. Ann eats throughout her day, along with a few recipes!
Join in the fun between two long-time colleagues and friends!
Radical Longevity: The Powerful Plan to Sharpen Your Brain, Strengthen Your Body, and Reverse the Symptoms of Aging
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!