More and more people are drinking wine. But how healthy is your wine? Are there specific wines to avoid especially if we are ill or have vulnerabilities to gut issues? Turns out the answer is yes and in this show you will learn all the wine facts you ever need to know!
Todd White, founder and owner of Dry Farm Wines explains the details of what’s in your wine, what the FDA allows, and what kinds of wine are the healthiest. Or not.
In this show you will learn:
- The difference between “wet” and “dry” farming wines.
- What additives are allowed in wines no matter what the labels say.
- If you have a history of gut issues you should avoid this one additive.
- There’s ammonia in them there grapes.
- What’s the issue with some organic wines?
- What’s mega purple?
- And more.
Did you know the FDA allows an incredible number of additives in wine, that are NOT legally required to be on the label.
Want to know which ones? Go here https://www.ttb.gov/wine/treating-materials
Guest Resources & Links
Special Gift to you at Dry Farm Wines: Get an extra bottle of wine for a penny with your first Subscription Order. Click here for special offer with membership:www.dryfarmwines.com
1.) All of the wines are lab tested to ensure they are:
- Sugar Free (< 1g/L)
- Lower Sulfites (< 75ppm)
- Lower Alcohol (< 12.5%)
2.) All of the wines are also:
- Grown Organically/Biodynamically
- Low Carb-Friendly
- Dry Farmed/Irrigation Free
- Fermented with 100% Wild, Native Yeast
- Handcrafted/Small Batch
- Old World International Natural Wines
- Paleo & Keto-Friendly
- Free of Industrial Additives
- Grown From Older Vines
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!