Dr. Robert Nagourney
Dr. Robert Nagourney is a leading authority in how to keep cancer patients living longer. He is an agile thinker who is recognized for the introduction of Cisplatin/Gemcitabine doublets in treatment of advanced ovarian and breast cancers. Few physicians are triple board certified which he is in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology.
Dr. Nagourney is a recognized pioneer in cancer research and personalized cancer treatment for the past several decades so this show is an eye opener from someone who knows what they are talking about. And may hold some critical answers for you, your loved ones or patients.
In this show you will learn:
- The difference between genetic and biological interventions in cancer.
- What is “functional profiling”?
- How does functional profiling help keep cancer patients alive.
- What are “lurking” cancer stem cells.
- How you can find out which medications are specifically targeted for your tumor cells, not based on your genes but on the “personality” and “mass” of some of your tumor cells.
- Standard of care vs. functional profiling
- And more.
With more than 20 years of experience in human tumor primary culture analyses, Dr. Nagourney has authored more than 100 manuscripts, book chapters and abstracts including publications in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, the Journal of the National Cancer Institute and British Journal of Cancer.
Outliving Cancer: The Better Smarter Way to Treat Your Cancer
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!