Dr. Robert Nagourney
Dr. Robert Nagourney is a leading authority in how to keep cancer patients living longer. He is an agile thinker who is recognized for the introduction of Cisplatin/Gemcitabine doublets in treatment of advanced ovarian and breast cancers. Few physicians are triple board certified which he is in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology.
Dr. Nagourney is a recognized pioneer in cancer research and personalized cancer treatment for the past several decades so this show is an eye opener from someone who knows what they are talking about. And may hold some critical answers for you, your loved ones or patients.
In this show you will learn:
- The difference between genetic and biological interventions in cancer.
- What is “functional profiling”?
- How does functional profiling help keep cancer patients alive.
- What are “lurking” cancer stem cells.
- How you can find out which medications are specifically targeted for your tumor cells, not based on your genes but on the “personality” and “mass” of some of your tumor cells.
- Standard of care vs. functional profiling
- And more.
With more than 20 years of experience in human tumor primary culture analyses, Dr. Nagourney has authored more than 100 manuscripts, book chapters and abstracts including publications in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, the Journal of the National Cancer Institute and British Journal of Cancer.
Nagourney Cancer Institute
Outliving Cancer: The Better Smarter Way to Treat Your Cancer