Women and doctors fear that estrogen therapies will cause clots. Especially if women have the genes to be more prone to clotting.
What are the facts, based on peer review science and clinical acumen?
In this show you will learn:
- What forms clots?
- What is coagulation?
- What is factor V Leiden?
- What are routes of delivery of hormone therapies?
- How does oral therapy compare to topical?
- Peer review studies of route of delivery and clot risk.
- What healthfully “thins” our blood?
- What specific nutrients keep the blood from clotting and how to assess dosage.
- What organs makes more “procoagulatory clotting factors” and how to assist this natural activity.
- How to assess platelet activity.
- How to use calcium in the blood labs to assess “growth” activity.
- The role of thicker blood during malignancies.
- And more..
Guest – Dr. Rosensweet
Dr. Rosensweet was Dr. Berkson’s physician when she had breast cancer 26 years ago. They have continued their connection as friends, colleagues and now collaborators in fighting to keep our hormone rights with the newly formed “cBHRT Coalition” (which Dr. Rosensweet spear heads).
Dr. Rosensweet graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. He has been in private medical practice since 1971 and has had offices in New Mexico, California, and Colorado. Dr. Rosensweet currently is in practice via telemedicine from North Carolina.
From this gorgeous new home that he shares with his son, Jonathan, also a colleague, and his daughter-in-law and grandkids, Dr. Rosensweet teaches health professionals and women around the world, about hormonal treatments for women in menopause with bio-identical hormones.
Dr. Rosensweet has created the Menopause Method: www.menopausemethod.com
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!