Watch it on YouTube here
Listening improves connection and success in personal, business
and even political relationships.
The ability to “listen” creates more successful relationships in every aspect of life. But most of us have no idea of how to do it. Most of us do not listen with an intent to “understand”. Many of us merely listen with the intent to “reply”.
Mike has been lecturing, for decades, throughout the country on “listening” and leadership” for big industry, states associations and even in political realms. He has been a winning speaker many times over for Toast Master’s International. Along with Dr. Berkson, he is a member of “Where Laughing Really Matters” a unique toastmaster club focusing on comedy.
A Critical Art
Listening is a critical art, not taught in schools and most homes. This is a time in history when we need to learn how to “listen” to each other better and authentically. Then, we can create more unity and humanitarian successes versus remaining polarized and more prone to chaos.
A good listener is developed through easy, exact steps. Once you know them you will be astonished as to why you never figured them out nor practiced them… up till now.
In this show you will learn:
- The benefit of “silence” and how to use it.
- The art of “questioning”.
- How to listen as an active life tool of “connection”.
- How listening contributes toward being the best parent, partner, manager, or entrepreneur.
- How listening helps you be more “grounded” inside yourself.
- How blind spots “snag” you back or move your forward.
This show is a soothing yet enlightening conversation between colleagues. This easy-listening show holds simple answers to complex communications issues. You can use these steps instantaneously to create more wins and harmony within your own life and family.
Guest Resources & Links
Want to have Mike come and speak to your company, learning institution or business?
You can reach him here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikecarrofficial/
Thanks for Listening!
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
You can find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
Itunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Blue View in iTunes button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!