In this show you will learn:
- How vitamin A helps you lose weight and why you shouldn’t leave home without it.
- How hypothyroidism, even hidden—known as “subclinical hypothyroidism”—can contribute to ADHD in kids. So, if pregnant or planning on getting pregnant, why you should get tested.
- The newest most effective breast imaging without ionizing radiation and how to ask your doctor about it.
- A great action-step to keep your cancer from recurring.
- What sugary sodas and diet sodas have in common.
- Why dentists might be getting afraid to put their fingers in your mouth.
- How to get the best cancer protection from radiation while protecting all your other tissues.
- Why you want to add beets to your diet in regard to your hormones.
- And more.
Hypothyroidism in Pregnant Mothers Linked to ADHD in their Children
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!