In This Show
Listen in and you will learn how hormones keep not only your skin thicker but waist thinner, but also how estrogen and progesterone are critical for boosting immune health and even treating leaky gut.
Dr. Angela DeRosa
Dr. DeRosa is an osteopathic physicians specializing in female health.
She first started in this field because she went through peri-menopause in her 20’s while attending medical school, and then experienced full-blown menopause at age 35.
When no other doctors could help her, Dr. DeRosa had to figure out how to accomplish that on her own.
As of 2021, she has been prescribing bioidentical hormone therapies for 25 years.
Dr. DeRosa also trains physicians.
In 2018, she launched The Hormonal Health Institute: Executive Instruction for Medical Professionals, a hormonal healthcare consultancy designed to instruct medical providers and provide practice development training on bioidentical hormone replacement therapies.
In addition to her educational and clinical activities, Dr. DeRosa serves as the medical director for Belmar Pharma Solutions where she provides clinical and scientific technical support for all aspects hormonal therapies. Belmar pharmacy is the same facility that is “Behari Certified”, fulfilling low-dose-naltrexone scripts for $55 for a three month period.
In this show we discuss:
- That males have multiple forms of FDA approved testosterone, while women have none. If the FDA succeeds in blocking compounding pharmacists from compounding bioidentical hormones, there will be NO testosterone replacement available for women!
- Why testosterone is one of the most important hormones for aging women.
- How (and why) big pharma is lobbying against bio-identical HRT
- The importance of custom tailoring hormone treatments instead of using a “one size fits all” approach.
- Why your doctor “must” track FSH and SHBG when prescribing you hormones.
- Why you want to achieve a “pre-menopausal” FSH level, to improve if not normalize your blood pressure, waistline, bone density, cognition and more. Not to mention your vocal cords, to avoid “little old lady” voice.
- The gender gap in healthcare.
- How a lack of transparency in the FDA puts patient health at risk.
- The evidence demonstrating compounded hormones work for millions of people.
This is a must-hear conversation between two amazing women who hormone therapies have saved their own lives as well as patients they collaboratively serve.