Guest Dr. Sahar Sidan
Dr. Sahar Swidan, PHARM.D., ABAAHP, FAARFM, FACA is one of the world’s leading experts on pain, it’s link to the gut, and medical answers that address “root cause”.
Dr Swidan is CEO of Pharmacy Solutions in Ann Arbor, MI, Adjunct Associate Professor of Clinical Research and Leadership at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, and Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor of Pharmacy at Wayne State University.
Dr. Swidan received her “Doctor of Pharmacy” and completed a 3-year research Fellowship in “Bio-Pharmaceutics and Gastroenterology” at the University of Michigan.
Dr. Swidan co-authored “Metabolic Therapies in Orthopedics, Second Edition”.
Dr. Swidan is currently Co-Editing and Authoring a book with many thought leaders from around the globe in advanced therapeutics in pain managements, launching in December 2020.
In this show with you will learn:
- Various” root causes” of pain.
- Causes and treatments of migraines.
- What is centralized sensitization syndrome?
- How to diagnose and treat fibromyalgia?
- What does LDN offer for pain?
- What NSAID’s do to progesterone and how they help or worsen pain.
- How to approach Barrett’s esophagus?
- The gut-pain link.
- Complications with Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPI’s).
- The role of proton pumps and mitochondria.
- Melatonin to boost mitochondrial PPIs.
- The role of “leaky” in gut wall and blood brain barrier, to pain.
- And more!
This show is fast, friendly and filled with clinical and scientific pearls for pain management for both the professional and smart patient.
Guest Links: Pharmacy Solutions
Dr. Berkson Links:
Functional Neurology – New Ways to Treat Chronic Pain, Migraines and Fatigue
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!