In today’s environment, there is science to back both polarized sides. So it is difficult for everyone and anyone to figure out the truth.
It takes courage to speak science that might not be the status quo. This show is about courage.
On this show you will only hear peer review facts. We share about protective nasal sprays, how you can make them at home, and much, more.
In today’s dynamic dialogue you get to hear one of the most active academic physicians from Dallas, TX, Dr. Peter McCullough.
In this show you will hear, backed by facts:
- What is going on with early intervention.
- What is going on with the Delta variant and vaccines.
- Durable immunity.
- What’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and how and why to interpret this.
- How to make nasal sprays that block viral adherence in mucous membranes.
- And more.
Plus, the reminder to eat your veggies. They matter!
References of these past two studies that should have made headline news everywhere, but didn’t
But you got them here!
- Diet quality and risk and severity of COVID-19: a prospective cohort study. Gut, 2021; gutjnl-2021-325353 DOI: 10.1136/gutjnl-2021-325353
- Plant-based diets, pescatarian diets and COVID-19 severity: a population-based case-control study in six countries. BMJ Nutr Prev Health. 2021 Jun 7;4(1):257-266. doi: 10.1136/bmjnph-2021-000272. PMID: 34308134; PMCID: PMC8219480.
Check out The McCullough Report Podcast
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come Join the Conversation!
Thanks for Listening!
You can also find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!