COVID-19 is Not the Flu
When folks get ill with COVID-19, it can last a lot longer and adverse life-long effects can linger for months or even years. If folks get ill enough and end up on a ventilator in the ICU, this experience can last a lot longer with more severe issues in and out of the hospital. Someone with COVID can transmit the illness, even if they don’t know they have it, for much longer than the flu. The flu mostly damages the lungs while COVID-19 can travel through the blood causing issues in the gut, kidneys, brain and even the vestibular system which keeps us centered in mind, body and space.
In this show you will learn:
- Why fever may not be the best indicator of COVID in folks over 70 with COVID.
- What frontline docs especially worry about.
- How COVID is a blood-clotting illness and which blood type is more prone to blood clots.
- What you can do at home to naturally vs. pharmaceutically, ward off excess “fibrinogen” a substance that can boost the risk of blood clots.
- What natural products are helpful and at what dosages.
- Why you should wear a mask.
- Why some folks don’t believe in COVID as a viral reality.
And so much more like the peer-review citation of the peer review nurse’s article illustrating all the studies that support mask protection.
Dr. Payam Nabizadeh is an ICU doctor from Jacksonville, Florida. He was a critical care physician at Orange Park Medical Center, a pulmonary and critical care fellow at the University of Florida and also Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, he was an academic hospitalist at Memorial Health Care University Medical Center and received his MD from Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Nabizadeh is certified by the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Thoracic Society, and by Fundamental Critical Care. This is just some of his hard elbow grease the list of his credentials goes on and on.
Dr. Eduardo Maristany is a board-certified internal medicine physician who is also trained by the Institute of Functional Medicine, advanced personalized genomic interpretation, and inflammatory diseases.
Pass it Along
This is a wealth of important information be sure to pass it along so that others can learn.
Dr. Berkson: COVID-19 Links
Thanks for Listening!
Spread the Knowledge by Sharing This Broadcast on Your Social Media.
You can find Dr. Berkson’s Best Health Radio Podcasts on both Spotify and iTunes.
Please Review Us!
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please take a minute to review the Best Health Radio Podcast. Your reviews are so appreciated and they help others discover the podcast.
iTunes doesn’t make it obvious, so here is the secret handshake to writing a review there…..
1. Click here to access the iTunes page
2. Click the Listen on Apple Podcast button.
3. Click Ratings and Reviews tab to the right of my picture, after Details.
4. Then click the white “Write a Review” button, under the Customer Reviews section.
Thank you so much for your support!