In this show you will hear:
- We need to be guided by science, but science doesn’t have black-and-white answers.
- A call for common sense and reason.
- A need to not be nonchalant about steroids.
- Steroids and Bones
- Steroids and Clots
- Steroids and Your Immune System
- Steroids and Glaucoma
- Comparing Mask Material by the University of Arizona
- Food, Probiotics and Depression
- Aging Plasticity, Chronic low-grade Inflammation, Belly Fat and Eosinophils
- Sugar consumption when pregnant: what starts in the womb….
That Gut Overlapping your Belt
Your belly fat, not under your skin but deeper inside your abdomen, adversely effects immune function. And drives you to age faster than you would have if you had less belly fat. And is not great during COVID!
Too much belly fat = immune cell imbalance = faster aging = more COVID vulnerability.
Tune in to hear what is coming down the pike to do about all this. This is a great show to keep you up to date and as healthy as you can be!
Want to take a deeper dive into health and hormones?
Go to drlindseyberkson.com/membership to learn how to sign-up to get daily posts, live meetings, questions answered and more.
Come join the conversation.
Issues for Tissues – Don’t Be Nonchalant About Steroids
Probiotics: Facts and Fiction With A Microbiologist (#97)
Dr. Norm Shealy. Neurosurgery, Energy Medicine, Nutrition, Hormones and Spirituality (#101)
Dr. Berkson: COVID-19 Links
Coronavirus Update & Integrative Natural Answers
COVID-19: In Light of Historical Pandemics, the Health of Planet Earth, & What We Can Do! (#168)
COVID-19 with Dr. Leo Galland (#169)
COVID-19: Promising Treatments by Docs on the Frontlines (#172)
The FDA’s Role in the “Covid Crisis” and What You Can Do About It. (#173)
COVID is Not a Hoax – Debunking Conspiracy Theories (#180)
Post Covid Syndrome with Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum & Dr. Eddie Maristany (#184)